• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What's the best place to buy a KPro?

Thanks for your comments people. I've rang cpl and tdi to see if they can supply it, but they both require my ECU send over to them for install. They won't sale it on its own, for some strange reason. I know someone who can tune and install the Kpro. All I am after is a Kpro!!!

Thanks for your comments people. I've rang cpl and tdi to see if they can supply it, but they both require my ECU send over to them for install. They won't sale it on its own, for some strange reason. I know someone who can tune and install the Kpro. All I am after is a Kpro!!!

Seems odd. CPL are the official Hondata importer.

EP3, I have offer them the money, all I had was NO, we will need your ECU to do some work on it.

KPro is another board added to your current ECU.

Hondata dealers won't stock KPro, as people who want them, go to the tuner and have KPro installed onto their original OEM ECU, hence requiring yours.

There are some kicking around second hand on forums etc, but they are rare. Most sellers will require your OEM ECU in exchange.

KPro is another board added to your current ECU.

Hondata dealers won't stock KPro, as people who want them, go to the tuner and have KPro installed onto their original OEM ECU, hence requiring yours.

There are some kicking around second hand on forums etc, but they are rare. Most sellers will require your OEM ECU in exchange.

Thanks for your comments.

Back