• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

:lol: You don't seem entirely happy with the hand you've been dealt Gary.

So many of your posts end with :(.

Tough times Captain;

Sold the R, followed by losing my job, but then delighted with the arrival of Baby Garyman (although hard work but worth it imo).

Just need my luck to change and secure a permanent job then it will be more like your posts of just :lol:

OK?

:p

How do you guys under 25 afford the insurance.

Mine has just become sensible and I'm 29.

I remember paying £650 for TPFT on a B reg 1.2 8v Nova!

How do you guys under 25 afford the insurance.

Mine has just become sensible and I'm 29.

I remember paying £650 for TPFT on a B reg 1.2 8v Nova!

I was 24, had 5 years no claims, no points and lived in a good area in Essex. £670.

yea my insurance is cheap as hell on the type r. think its more to do with where you live than anything else

i've just turned 26 and own cosmic grey ep3 bought at 22 and now considering either another civic or an integra next

My insurance was over a grand when I first bought the EP3. I now pay about £600 for the DC5 fully comp PNCB.

34 with a DC5,looking at an EVO 9 MR FQ 360 later this year with 400bhp upgrade.
Going to be hard to let the Teg go though as its the best car ive owned to date!!!

Back