• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel arch

I have been getting a loose sort of ratteling noise from the front of my car. Jacked it up to find both front wheel arches are missing. Im guessing this has somthing to do with it :p. Anyone had this happen before? I have no idea how much this should cost to fix.

I belive so. You can see straight through the wheel to all the nastyness behind it now.

If you mean directly behind the wheel if you're looking from the side of the car then you will see the "nastiness" through them as your wheels have to be linked to suspension, steering rack etc. which are all moving parts sou wou couldn't conceal them with a rigid cover.

The wheel arch liner Dotty is talking about is linked to the front bumper so if that was missing, you would be able to see the back of the bumper,washer jet reservoir etc.

By nastyness i didnt mean suspension etc, thanks for trying to make me look stupid for no reason. When looking from the side view the car looks bare without the liner, more so if the wheels are not straight. Now we have corrected me twice how about an answer to my question? How much will a pair of these set me back?

By nastyness i didnt mean suspension etc, thanks for trying to make me look stupid for no reason. When looking from the side view the car looks bare without the liner, more so if the wheels are not straight. Now we have corrected me twice how about an answer to my question? How much will a pair of these set me back?

If you want a comprehensive answer, then you have to give me more information than "nastyness". I wasn't trying to make you look stupid, just trying to figure out what part around the wheel you were looking at.

You've made yourself look stupid by throwing your toys out of your pram when someone tries to give you an answer. Maybe you took my quotation marks the wrong way, but I was quoting you so I can't see how that is incorrect. I think you're being over sensitive and reading between the lines a little too much. It's not if I chucked in any choice smileys like :rolleyes::cuckoo::freak:#-o:roll: is it?

If you want to find the price for the liners, I suggest you phone up a dealership.

Back