• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel ET with k-system brembos

Hi all,

I want to go for the Ksystem brembo setup but am struggling to find any info about wheel clearance.

I currently have rage wheels on my FN2 which I want to replace for 18 or 17. Car will be used on track as well as road.

Any idea what is the lowest offset to clear the calipers and not rub on lowered car?

All the wheels I look at have ET of either 35 or 48. Would 10mm spacer need longer studs?

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oem ep3 wheels (et45) need 10mm spacer and longer studs, i'm now running evo8 wheels (8" et38) without any spacer... as with fn2 it would be the same story... oem wheels will need 10mm and longer studs

oem ep3 wheels (et45) need 10mm spacer and longer studs, i'm now running evo8 wheels (8" et38) without any spacer... as with fn2 it would be the same story... oem wheels will need 10mm and longer studs

That's what i thought. Ideally I would like to run et35 but will it rub? Do you have any rubbing with et38 on 8" wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have d2 coilovers setup for oem height of car... on 215/40 it's ok, firstly it came with 225/50 and yes they rub rear arches, i'm after some 215/45 or 225/45...

Back