• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel help

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
What style of Konig's are these and how much are they worth second hand in mint condition including tyres? They are 18's.

If anyone wants them of me I will consider a swap plus cash for 17's but I want to know how much to expect before I put them for sale.

a9b14540.jpg

MilanoChris said:
Nah I want 17's and I'm putting the std bumper back on.

Shrewd move imo mate :wink:

Rob is selling a set of white OEM wheels on the forum if your interested?

£168 each new without tyres. Thought they'd be more considering they are 18's.

SpaceMonkey said:
MilanoChris said:
SpaceMonkey said:
MilanoChris said:
Don't want OEM wheels mate, not keen on them.

What sort of rim style are you looking for fella?

No idea yet :lol:

Sod trying to help ya then you pain in the arse :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the Buddy Club rims, and the TD T1's or whatever they are called. Not much of a wheel buff. I'll see a wheel I'll like then go for it knowing me :lol:

Yes they are called 'unknowns' m8. As for rims, why not look up SSR's/ They are the way forward.

paul said:
lmao

your selling humrans wheels :shock:

before youve bought them :twisted:

LOL I'm just trying to find a price so I know for when I get them :p

G said:
Yes they are called 'unknowns' m8. As for rims, why not look up SSR's/ They are the way forward.

I like:

ssr_competition_ci3_l.jpg

Who stocks SSR wheels in the UK?

They don't make them one's any more Chris :( Have to look for 2nd hand one's on RSX forum, have seen them on there before.

Livvy + Paul said:
They don't make them one's any more Chris :( Have to look for 2nd hand one's on RSX forum, have seen them on there before.

No way am I paying for shipping over from the States :lol:

MilanoChris said:
Livvy + Paul said:

No way am I paying for shipping over from the States :lol:

It's no way as bad as you'd think it would be Chris!

Back