• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel Nuts

ok so finaly got round to washing my car today.

and ive noticed that 2 of my wheel nuts have gone missing, either due to whoever had the wheels off last not tightening those or some theiving gypsy taking them off

either way does anyone have any spares i could buy off them?

i will be upgrading to locking nuts when i get round to it but still want a full set of standard nuts

thanks

omg

How can you not have locking nuts to start with? It's a wonder your car has not been found on bricks! :confused: :eek:

i thought i did have locking nuts because i have the key in my drivers side door

im getting confused now lol

You mean 2 nuts on one wheel or 2 nuts altogether? Might not want to drive the car if it's 2 nuts on one wheel.

I bought a set of Mugen ones a few years ago and can't complain.

dont get them off ebay i bought what i thought was a good set. red h on the top looked realy nice. the slighest bit of bed weather and they have gone manky they look weathered and nasty

dont get them off ebay i bought what i thought was a good set. red h on the top looked realy nice. the slighest bit of bed weather and they have gone manky they look weathered and nasty

That's because you're a gypo and bought a cheapo set. I got mine off eBay and they are fine. :p

jamie just go ask your local dealer if they have any spares lying around, I asked the garage at newcastle and they keeping one in for me as mine was stripped. I got mine fixed but if my mom goes down there i could easily get it and post it to you if you still require it.

thanks mate but it should be fine, ill just replace them with locking nuts

im sure if i change my mind ill let you know lol

Back