• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel Refurb thoughts and ideas?

I have a Cosmic Grey EP3 with standard wheels on it, and they need a refurb as they are a bit chewed up around the edges and are spoiling the look of the car, now originally I was going to keep them silver as they are now, but I am starting to think about changing the colour slightly. Now I don't want to make it look like a chavmobile, but just think something different may be nice?

Any Thoughts

Go a shade darker, I went for Porsche Slate Gray which hides the amount of dust the DS2500s kick out nicely. :lol:

There was a guy on here who had white wheels on a Cosmic that looked pretty sweet, but having had white wheels I couldn't recommend it as they're clean for about 6 seconds before they're filthy again.

hi i have a cosmic grey type r ep3 to, the wheels on mine are gloss black, i never had them done myself as my brother previously owned the car and he had them powder coated gloss black,in my opinion they look nice on the car they could do with a bit of a refurb though, i have no pics of the car up on here yet,as the weather has been so bad and i have only just joined the forum,still waiting for the weather to get better to post some pics will try and do so this week,maybe you can have a look at the pics of mine and see what you think, hope this helps?:)

hi i have a cosmic grey type r ep3 to, the wheels on mine are gloss black, i never had them done myself as my brother previously owned the car and he had them powder coated gloss black,in my opinion they look nice on the car they could do with a bit of a refurb though, i have no pics of the car up on here yet,as the weather has been so bad and i have only just joined the forum,still waiting for the weather to get better to post some pics will try and do so this week,maybe you can have a look at the pics of mine and see what you think, hope this helps?:)

Yeah Thanks mate no worries!

Go a shade darker, I went for Porsche Slate Gray which hides the amount of dust the DS2500s kick out nicely. :lol:

There was a guy on here who had white wheels on a Cosmic that looked pretty sweet, but having had white wheels I couldn't recommend it as they're clean for about 6 seconds before they're filthy again.

Thats what im debating mate like a grey colour!! I have a mate with a NHB CTR and he has white wheels, and they look awesome when clean, but hanging when they get slightly dirty!

Back