• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel size.

That will depend on a few things. wheel offset, ride height, how much camber and tyre size. You will more than likely need to roll the rear arches aswell

Iv got meister coilies so can adjust the height if needed tyre size would be 205/40/17 not sure on the offset which offset would be best?

I had et35 8.5j slipstreams not saying it's the best though as not sure what other offsets are available, they did catch but I did have much bigger tyres on 225 45 17

Ignore the fronts as they are 8j

I had them on the front too but they burnt through the arch liner

They look sick mate!! Was just looking up what is the best size alloys for the ctr? I get a fair bit of spin as its a turbo 450hp would changing to 18's help with this issue was thinking 18 tyre size 225 40 18 or stick with rota 17's hmmmm

i'd have thought you're better sticking with the 17s and fitting a wide tyre on the front like a 235/40, fit a narrower wheel and tyre on the rear if you dont want to mess with the arches that way you can have your front and rear sidewalls looking the same if that makes sense

Back