• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wheels swap?

hi there, im new to this forum and this is my first real post other than a hello :lol: lol

i have a 55reg civic ep3 is red and am interested in changing the wheels.. at the moment its sitting on the original 7spoke split spokes for the car.. they are grey and ive just had honda refurb them so are all imaculate condition on new tyres! lol am wanting to swap them for the same style but white ones! ;) is there anyone out there who would be open for a straight swap??

If they have already been refurb why don't you buy some primer & cw paint
& do it yourself just a thought!

yeah i guess i could lol ;-) looking for the easy opion first!! ha ha.. i dont have another set for the car and need the car every day.. dont really have time to leave it on axel stands while i paint them is all.. ;-)

There use to be a company on ebay that did a like for like any colour, they sent out you swapped you send yours back & your car is not off the road.

really?? that sounds cool! i'll check ebay out to so see what i can find.. cheers mate for the advice

I've also heard stories of straight wheels being sent in and people receiving buckled and cracked wheels in return so be careful.
can second that my friend done a wheel swop , with a add on ebay and got a brand new set back but wos buckled :confused:

ive been looking around but i think i may end up painting my set ;-)

thanks for all the posts though guys

Back