• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Wheels

anyone actually tried and tested the FK2 wheels on a FK8 to check the caliper clearance. I too might be interested in a Team Dynamics set of 19" for the winter. can someone nudge Mr Matt Neal to see if he can do us a FK8 owners group deal pretty please I'm thinking ProRace with a red paint around the outer rim might work. :idea:

same rotors and callipers from the FK2, so no probs there. They are on the Honda web site as a winter wheel option.

I really don't like the team dynamics though...I know soo popular on loads of models, but not for me!

The FK8 can accommodate a slightly wider offset than the FK2. Its arches do not have the annoying inner metal wing that hinders the arch of the FK2.

anyone actually tried and tested the FK2 wheels on a FK8 to check the caliper clearance. I too might be interested in a Team Dynamics set of 19" for the winter. can someone nudge Mr Matt Neal to see if he can do us a FK8 owners group deal pretty please I'm thinking ProRace with a red paint around the outer rim might work. :idea:

I’m running FK2 alloys with winter rubber on my FK8.
Works a treat. No clearance issues.
N.

Back