• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where can I buy SPC Rear Camber Adjusters?

Call in the morning, ask for Tom. He may be busy though so you might have to try a few times.

You're better off phoning, Tom isn't one for checking his emails on a regular basis.

I have a brand new set, stil in there box's not even been opened. Dont think ill be using them. PM me if you want them.

How come? There cant be much difference in such a simple part. Are they more likely to fail.

Yes they are. SPC adjuster have been tried and tested and are brilliant. TGM use them on their race cars. D2's will no doubt fall apart, they are cheap for a reason.

Buy cheap, buy twice. :D

How come? There cant be much difference in such a simple part. Are they more likely to fail.

The quality of the SPC arms is outstanding, they are strong and durable. Eibach have a great reputation.

You could also look at the J's racing or Skunk2 arms, but you would be paying over the odds for the name and have to wait a while for them to be shipped to the UK.

Back