• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where can i get these Buddy Club P1s from?

Re: WTD: Pics of 17" KEI Velocity's

vin Petrol said:
Anyone got any pics with em fitted to a ctr?

Wana see if they look good in 17's or do 18's handle better?

I find 18s handle fine 8)

I've just gone from 18's back to standard 17's.

The only difference in the handling i have found is you just get a smoother ride on 45 profile tyres rather than 35 profile.

Cheers guys, well the 18s fell through, but im still on the hunt.

Im after a set of these.......

CTRBCP11.jpg

Lol, that is my car, and a tad of 'shopping hehe. I rekon those rims look the coolest. Stevie will hook you up I am sure.

vin Petrol said:
Cheers guys, well the 18s fell through, but im still on the hunt.

Im after a set of these.......

CTRBCP11.jpg

would look better on pinkfast ctr :wink:

G said:
Lol, that is my car, and a tad of 'shopping hehe. I rekon those rims look the coolest. Stevie will hook you up I am sure.

werent they 19s that you used to photoshop

seen them in 17s and they look tiny :evil:

CIMG1544.jpg

Those are the versions we get, they are not like the deep dish of the ones that some models are, not sure if its fitment or size wise that it varies.

Carl

vin Petrol said:
G said:

werent they 19s that you used to photoshop

seen them in 17s and they look tiny :evil:

no, 18's i just shopped the rims into my tyres....and I am running 18's

N77 said:
CIMG1544.jpg

Those are the versions we get, they are not like the deep dish of the ones that some models are, not sure if its fitment or size wise that it varies.

Carl

Those are different rims Carl. Those are P1 Racing 11 Plus rims, the ones I shopped on are just called P1 Racing 11's they are a bit more expensive at around £400 but look super cool. Oh and they are 8 inch wide.

Unit 8 have these

Also theres a Buddy Club offical site for the UK which you can order them from!

Back