• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where is the best place to get my new B pipe fitted, Norfolk/Cambridgeshire

Bazzagt4

Hi folks,

i have a new S/S B pipe to fit to my EP3 inc all the gaskets etc....... but all my local fitting places and garages won't fit it for me :evil:

i would have ago ago myself but the bolts on the cat look like they have rusted away to nothing, in fact I don't know what's holding it together!!!!!!

does any one know a place I could go around north Norfolk/Cambridgeshire area to get it fitted.

regards
Baz

I live in Suffolk and work in cambs but at a Jaguar dealership so not something I can do in the workshop I'm afraid. Just about get away with doing my own stuff.... it's probably going to be a case of grinding off what's left of the old nuts and drilling through. Not a major job but if someone hasn't supplied the pipe they may not be keen. If I was still at my independent in mildenhall I'd of been happy to fit it. Where are you based?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies guys,

yep its it's because they haven't supplied it and just don't want the hassle I think without making a few quid on the parts.

well I think I have it sorted now as a company called "Fensports" have kindly offered to fit it for me this week, so hope to have a lovely sounding Civic by the weekend :D

Regards
Baz

Back