• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

where to buy tyres online

dont use them....total muppets. :evil:

That is only my experience....oh yea...and Dotty's.....BUT i KNOW OF OTHERS WHO USE THEM AND THEY ARE ok. (fook caps lock sorry)

dam thats was fast

Ive used them loads, never had any problems

just wanted to find them cheaper if possible

Try ringing local back street tyre monkeys.

I had 2 x 17" standard pots for £179 fitted........cheaper than mytyres could do them for. :wink:

yowserctr said:

I had 2 x 17" standard pots for £179 fitted........cheaper than mytyres could do them for. :wink:

You bugger, I just stumped up £199 today for two new pots including balancing & fitting

garypaul said:
yowserctr said:

You bugger, I just stumped up £199 today for two new pots including balancing & fitting

Bit of a treck from Mancland to sheepy land though eh? :wink: :lol:

yowserctr said:
garypaul said:
yowserctr said:

Bit of a treck from Mancland to sheepy land though eh? :wink: :lol:

The condition my front tyres were in it was a bit of a trek 4 miles down the road :lol:

Back on topic what about blackcircles or eventtyres ?

Black R said:
Anyone know any places to get cheap tyres online?

I've tried WWW.MYTYRES.CO.UK

im after some pots Re040 224/40/18

Do what I did........

Get an online quote for supply and fitting at a local to you tyre fitters from Mytyres, phone your local Kwikfit with the price and they should beat any locally fitted price you can come up with 8)

I did this with Kwikfit in Canterbury and all they asked was for me to bring a printout of the online quote (with local fitting place on it) with me.
Thought about editing the script of the Mytyres page to drop the price a bit more, but had already phoned Kwikfit for a price first :wink: Manager guy did'nt bother checking the quote just took the printout as true :wink:

Matt_ctr said:
Black R said:
Anyone know any places to get cheap tyres online?

I've tried WWW.MYTYRES.CO.UK

im after some pots Re040 224/40/18

Do what I did........

Get an online quote for supply and fitting at a local to you tyre fitters from Mytyres, phone your local Kwikfit with the price and they should beat any locally fitted price you can come up with 8)

I did this with Kwikfit in Canterbury and all they asked was for me to bring a printout of the online quote (with local fitting place on it) with me.
Thought about editing the script of the Mytyres page to drop the price a bit more, but had already phoned Kwikfit for a price first :wink: Manager guy did'nt bother checking the quote just took the printout as true :wink:

Thanks mate thats a good idea, bu Id rather stab my eye with a rusty bread knife which also has the remains of my balls on it....then go to kwick fit

I have a mate who will fit the tyre FOC anyway

Yeah i just got to Yoko Parada spec 2 (EUROSPORT) fitted by kwick fit they charged me £28.40!!!

Black R said:
Thanks mate thats a good idea, bu Id rather stab my eye with a rusty bread knife which also has the remains of my balls on it....then go to kwick fit

I have a mate who will fit the tyre FOC anyway

Lol... Not the biggest fan of Kwikfit either mate!! Had just picked up my newly repaired 106 (had a shunt on the M11 :? ) and was asking about a new tyre at Kwikfit when 1 of the workers reversed another customers car into the front of mine :evil: Was about 6 years ago though and had'nt used them since, but seeing as my local tyre shop/fitters would'nt attempt to match or beat any online prices and I knew Kwikfit would, I chanced my luck :wink:

Back