• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

where to go?

Just wondering if there was anywhere around north london that can tune your car and fit Kpros other than CPL? Its a bit to far away for me to drive :confused:

Abbey Motorsport, Oxted in surrey, south west part of the M25 around Jn 8 IIRC is probably a bit closer.

Abbey Motorsport, Oxted in surrey, south west part of the M25 around Jn 8 IIRC is probably a bit closer.

I always thought Abbey was near Crawley/Gatwick Nick. :oops:

Just checked multimap and realised how close it is (as long as the M25 behaves itself :lol: ) from the Dartford Crossing. :cool:

If I were KPRO'ing my car it would go to Abbey everytime.

More expensive, but you get what you pay for ;)

CPL do it same day as they are the only authorised dealer to add the daughterboard to your ECU.

Abbey / TDi send it to CPL

CPL do it same day as they are the only authorised dealer to add the daughterboard to your ECU.

Abbey / TDi send it to CPL

I'm pretty sure Abbey to it themselves as well mate, pretty sure it's got nothing to do with being the only "Authorised dealer".

King, you could ring up abbey and speak to them, and ring up Guy and speak to him, and ring up Paul at TDi at speak to him and see what they all say and then make a decision from there once you've found out when you can be booked in, how quick the turn around is and so on.

Or you can get a 2nd hand K-Pro, and run a standard map for a while.
Then you can get someone to tune it on the road. I think I know exactly the right dude :)

Back