• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where to sell my DC2?

my question is does anyone know where would be the best place to put it up for sale or what I should be advertising it for? I really don't want to waste time on ebay with a load of idiots and dreamers.

Thanks in advance

Autotrader or Pistonheads. Have a look on there for similar age and mileage and go from there.

Autotrader or Pistonheads. Have a look on there for similar age and mileage and go from there.

Never had much luck on either of those websites selling anything from my R32 GTR to my EP3 CTR, never even had so much as an inquiry. I was ideally looking for some forums where I could find the interest of enthusiasts hence asking here :)

Tried itrdc2.com ? Might need over 100 posts to sell but can't remember. Either way it's probably the best place to look.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Why don't you create a build or picture thread for your car. That way you can link it to your advert when your ready to sell it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back