• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where would you have your new Suspension fitted?

I wanted to subtly lower and stiffen my EP3 CTR for some trackdays - so with the bewildering array of aftermarket options - I got down to a choice of the KW Variant 2's or the Bilstein B16 PSS9's. After much debate, I've taken the plunge and bought the Bilsteins and they're now sat at home in a box! Beautiful looking pieces of engineering with both height and damping being fully adjustable.

However, I need somewhere to go and have them fitted and get a proper setup for fast road and track. A few places have popped up on the radar with 50miles of me:
Hond-R (Abingdon - about 34 miles)
Eurospec (Guildford - about 37 miles)
TGM Sport (Fleet - 37 miles)

Anyone got a recommendation? A particularly good experience? Who has the best alignment equipment? etc.

Regards,
Mark.

TGM, been using them for over 10 years. I use Performance Autoworks now purely based on distance, who I would also not hesitate to recommend.

Back