• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where's best to purchase a milltek for fn2

Now then where's best to get myself a milltek exhaust for fn2 I'm from Nottingham but don't mind traveling. Cheers

Either Milltek direct or ABP in Crewe are distributors IIRC.

Cheers flower. Slightly of topic mate but thinking of coming to JAE but can't make the full 4 days but thinking of coming on the Saturday. As I'm only half hour away from Newark show ground now can I purchase a day pass on arrival or do I have to go through u guys. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can purchase a day pass on the gate, but JAE won't let you put your car on the stand with the day pass unfortunately. You can only do it on a weekend ticket.

Day passes are £15 so I fully understand that £30 for the Friday weekend ticket is a bit much just to put your car on the stand!

Well when's the latest I can get a Friday weekend ticket mate. As might see about coming Friday and Saturday then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the past, the online deadline for advanced tickets has been at the end of August.

Back