• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheres the catch

Just had a call from my honda dealer saying that there after my car as someone else is very interested in it and if i p/x my 02 in they will give me 0% interest, pay for a year car insurance, over the top offer on mine and some extras on the new car aswell

Is this a common offer or am i just lucky

Sounds like a good deal to me but i guess they are just trying to offload the last of the Premiers i suppose and probably trying to flatter you with the "interest from 3rd party in yours"

How much did they offer for yours if i am not being to nosey.

You don't have to tell me if you don't want to :wink:

Well they will get you down to the dealers, then the story might change a bit.

Or you view on the excellent trade in price will be different to theirs :wink:

But there are good offers on the Civic at the moment ie 0% finance, free servicing and insurance, although I'm not sure if the Type R is included?

Mark43 said:
Sounds like a good deal to me but i guess they are just trying to offload the last of the Premiers i suppose and probably trying to flatter you with the "interest from 3rd party in yours"

How much did they offer for yours if i am not being to nosey.

You don't have to tell me if you don't want to :wink:

No offer given on mine yet :roll:

Had it for a year only put 1K on the clock and theres not a mark on it. :eek:

lightnin21 said:
jsy-r said:

1000 miles in a year :shock: :shock:

Do you ever drive it? :lol: :wink:

I do that mileage in a week :shock: :shock:

smeg said:
lightnin21 said:
jsy-r said:

1000 miles in a year :shock: :shock:

Do you ever drive it? :lol: :wink:

I do that mileage in a week :shock: :shock:

I live on a pebble mate and if i drive round and round to much i get dizzy :lol:

I have 2 cars and the CTR only comes out on special occasions.

It's crunch day today :?

Been offered £10k for mine,
0% interest,
Free year insurance,
Free diamond protection,

Took the car out for a spin, very nice car just a different colour :?

Just can't make my mind up so i post it to the forum for help :p

I've contacted my insurance company cos i have 5 months insurance left and they will transfer it to the new car for free :p so i'm thinking of asking the garage for the cost of the insurance off the new car and they will have a deal :!:

10k for an 02 isn't to bad mate but maybe push it for another £500.
You have nothing to lose :wink:

Tell them you have a buyer at £10800......you never know you might get another £100 pound offered. :wink:

tell them that you don't want the diamondbrite protection either, it costs them buttons and they make a massive margin on the upsell.

Tell them lose the insurance and the crud polish and throw in sat nav or some other goodies that'll help keep residuals up.

With a brace of new hatches about to tear up the tarmac, you'll be needing as much added value as you can get.

The dealer near me roang to see if I had sold the car, as I had not been in for a service in over a year, and would I be interested in the latest version, must be making room for next civic

The trouble is generally the free insurance comes from Honda UK, so if you don't want it they can't give you any extra cash :(

paul.goffin said:
The trouble is generally the free insurance comes from Honda UK, so if you don't want it they can't give you any extra cash :(

They told me today that the insurance of £500 is with a insurance company of my choice :p

Good job my insurance is £518 then :D :D

Back