• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheres the Steering rack situated on ep3 type r???

What the title says!! I know its linked to the front wheels but is it under a cover or something. (hard to get to)

Need to know where it is so I can pump it full of lube---WD40 kind that is :lol:

Trying to preserve the rack as they are not the best on the ctr

thanks in advance :D

What the title says!! I know its linked to the front wheels but is it under a cover or something. (hard to get to)

Need to know where it is so I can pump it full of lube---WD40 kind that is :lol:

Trying to preserve the rack as they are not the best on the ctr

thanks in advance :D

It's bolted to the front bulkhead. Don't go filling it with WD40 unless you want to fook it! :? WD40 isn't lube.

It's bolted to the front bulkhead. Don't go filling it with WD40 unless you want to fook it! :? WD40 isn't lube.

yes sorry fella. I know wd40 eats grease. worded it wrong. I was meant to say a lube name but couldnt think of a brand.

Is it easilly accessible from the engine bay or is it a under car jobbie, im guessing its a long cylinder shaped thing-- metal???

Back