• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which bulbs?

ok so one of my main headlight bulbs went the other day, a friend took it out and put it back in and it worked, now its stopped again so not sure what the problem is there but i wanna swap all my bulbs anyway for HID's. am i right in thinking ill need 2 H1's and 2 HB3's? its a facelift. also which bulbs do people recommend?

thanks

I can definitely recommend the original Honda bulbs. I didn't have my car very long and both my head light bulbs went shortly one after another. Can't remember what they were but they weren't original. Replaced them with Honda bulbs and not had an issue since. A bit more money but worth it in the long run.

Think I'm gonna go for osram night breakers as heard real good stuff! The original honda ones are too dull and yellow

Check your earthing points for the headlights.

if they are loose then you'll get the same issues with the HIDs

And check out Euro Car Parts for the Osrams. They've got a deal on at the moment.

fitted osrams now look ok, think the connector just wasnt pushed on properly as since i fitted it, its been working fine. just gotta change the stupid little orange sidelights.

Back