• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which Coilover's?

I have BC n+ coilovers on my DC5 atm and allthough I can't really comment on the build quality so far as they have only been on the car for about 5k.
I do rate them for the drive quality at least there better than the teins the only other coilovers I've tried. :D

I have these on my EP3, they give a better ride quality than any car with teins I have been in, due to them being internally threaded I think its called.

They are also alot better than the abp springs I had with fast road, and they allow me to drive much quicker on the road.

Hello, MeisterR here. :)
Some of you may have heard of me from Civiclife, but I am now an official trader on the type-r-owners.

I am doing a clearance deal on my stock of MeisterR Zeta Coilovers for the EP3 / DC5 at £549 delivered.
More details can be found on my thread in the trader section. ;)

DC5coilovers.jpg

are these made by BC Racing..(bor chuan)..??

you show 14 / 10 f+r spring rates on your site, that seems like a really good setup, if a little hard..how does it perform on bumpy roads..?

Last edited by a moderator:
are these made by BC Racing..(bor chuan)..??

you show 14 / 10 f+r spring rates on your site, that seems like a really good setup, if a little hard..how does it perform on bumpy roads..?

Well, I would like to keep the production factory confidential, as it may changes from time to time.
However, the specification of the coilovers are given to the factory to produce, therefore even if MeisterR coilovers are from X factory, it will be different from X factory own's brand.

To answer your questions, the above are NOT made by Bor Chuan. ;)

The MeisterR coilovers are designed for fast road.
The damper rate are match so it will be soft enough for most fast road situation; but hard enough for track day usage.

cool, well they look very similar to what bor chuan produce, in various guises. Spring rates sound very good. It's a shame you only offer 30days warranty though, I think you will struggle to compete with BCR's 12month warranty, with all parts available next day delivery in uk. Address that and you'll sell them very well imo..good luck.

cool, well they look very similar to what bor chuan produce, in various guises. Spring rates sound very good. It's a shame you only offer 30days warranty though, I think you will struggle to compete with BCR's 12month warranty, with all parts available next day delivery in uk. Address that and you'll sell them very well imo..good luck.

This £549 is a clearance price for the remaining stock of the Zeta coilovers.
I can also offer the coilovers with free delivery at full RRP (£699) with a 12 month warranty, all parts available next day delivery in the UK.
I just wanted to offer you another price option as I have confident in my products.

The specification of the Zeta coilovers is the same as the BCR RM coilovers, which is £725 + Delivery.

Back