• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which eibachs?

been searching through countless build threads for images and really cant decide what eibach springs to go for? to me the sportlines that are supposed to be a 30mm drops looks alot more than that and the pro kit looks like almost no drop at all, im currently running rota slipstreams with a slightly stretched 205/45/17 tyre but i will be changing to 215 tyres when those ones are worn out.
What kit would you guys suggest? Anyone have any better images of the eibach kits fitted? ideally after more pics of the pro kit fitted.

cheers,
Ryan

I had the pro kit fitted and can confirm you can see the difference. I will put some pics up later and you will be able to see the difference. Everybody that has seen my EP3 has said it looks much lower than standard.

I had the pro kit fitted and can confirm you can see the difference. I will put some pics up later and you will be able to see the difference. Everybody that has seen my EP3 has said it looks much lower than standard.

That would be great mate, please do.

cheers,
Ryan

Back