• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which exhaust for FN2

I'm new here. Thinking of starting some mods. Thoughts on what exhaust system ideally after used for now and not too loud. Just something to give a better sound. I unsolder stand the gains are nothing to think about.

Thoughts?

Quietish systems are Mugen and Toda. Rare as hens teeth second hand though and still expensive.

Tegiwa's single exit exhaust is supposed to be fairly quiet but I've never seen one in the metal.

The HKS is in the middle really in terms of volume, but steer clear of Martellus, Milltek non-res and Js systems if you're not after a shouty exhaust.

Quietish systems are Mugen and Toda. Rare as hens teeth second hand though and still expensive.

Tegiwa's single exit exhaust is supposed to be fairly quiet but I've never seen one in the metal.

The HKS is in the middle really in terms of volume, but steer clear of Martellus, Milltek non-res and Js systems if you're not after a shouty exhaust.

Starting to think quite isn't the future. Don't want a system that'll drive me insane but I've not herd any on FN2. Trying to find if there's anyone close to me. Leeds ish. I know TDI is Warrington ish but I don't have much time to get over there really.

What do you guys think to the below?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301246794326

That's the Milltek non-res. It'll not rattle your teeth around town much unless you like a bit of traffic light grand prix, but it's one of the louder systems definitely.

I had the Miltek on my old FN2 and I was nore then happy with it. Perfect for cruising around and just loud enough for when your right foot increases in weight.

That one on eBay seems good enough

It doesnt make any difference on the FN2, the two triangles are still there

Only if you lay down and specifically look through.

The actuall tailpipe of the exhaust is hidden away and the only way you would know whether its a single or twin exhaust is by if there is any condensation from the exhauist

There is a HKS exhaust for sale on the Civinfo Facebook page for £400

y3e8ynyg.jpg

Have a look for civinfo facebookers on Facebook

Back