• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

which one :S arrghh

rite im in a bit of a situation ive heard so much good things about both these exhaust and im not sure which i should go for i have the money waiting for either.

Buddy Club Spec 3

or

HKS Hi Power 409

if you have any experience with any of these post up would appriciate the comments.

iv got the spec3 and running de-cat, its wayyyy too loud for a daily driver but raspy as you like.

Lucky i got two cars, would be deaf by now!!

Get a Mongoose cat back, full stainless, tidy gains, fantastic price, and not o.t.t on the db side.

check out the dc sports cat back, tidy exhausts from what I can gather.

check on you tube there is loads of differnet exhaust sounds on there i think it sound best with a supersprint insilenced b pipe definatly more raspy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ChcdipTjZo

yes your right, to keep the oem looks you can buy the supersprint silenced or unsilened b-pipe which is good imo, You can also add your own backbox as the SS pipe has universal fittings .......... it will be loud though, maybe to loud.

I have a SS unsilened b-pipe and rate it highly! I was fortunate as I bought my car with it already fitted, similar gains to any cat back, the standard b pipe on ctr's are very restrictive..... back box is quite free flowing....price of it is good and as Collister said raspy....... a nice raspy

hope this helps

yes your right, to keep the oem looks you can buy the supersprint silenced or unsilened b-pipe which is good imo, You can also add your own backbox as the SS pipe has universal fittings .......... it will be loud though, maybe to loud.

I have a SS unsilened b-pipe and rate it highly! I was fortunate as I bought my car with it already fitted, similar gains to any cat back, the standard b pipe on ctr's are very restrictive..... back box is quite free flowing....price of it is good and as Collister said raspy....... a nice raspy

hope this helps

Im tempted to do this to mine just dont know its just going to make it harder for me to sell its going to be bad enough with my age lol

Im tempted to do this to mine just dont know its just going to make it harder for me to sell its going to be bad enough with my age lol

To mate the ss b pipe to a back box you mean?

I have read some threads about guys doing this but they said it is far to loud, so converted back to the oem back box, I don't have any personnel experience with it but imagine it will be a silly loud sound.

if you want to sell on later just put the oem box back on

To mate the ss b pipe to a back box you mean?

I have read some threads about guys doing this but they said it is far to loud, so converted back to the oem back box, I don't have any personnel experience with it but imagine it will be a silly loud sound.

if you want to sell on later just put the oem box back on

If you change the b pipe you still retain the oem back box but its till loud thats all

If you change the b pipe you still retain the oem back box but its till loud thats all

Well to be honest it sounds like standard to me whilst driving even with my supersprint b pipe..... I have the oem backbox mated to mine, could be a different story outside the car on full beans but its not stupid loud

i agree with buckley supersprint b-pipe with oem backbox is not to much louder than standard at low revs, just nice and raspy higher up the rev range...

Go Mongoose. Awesome exhausts, never had a problem with it on my ST and sounds nice on the CTR. Just more of a sporty note than chavvy boom, pop, grunt, drone! ;)

Back