• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

which short shifter is the best ?

read some reviews but would like to hear from people whos actually got these kit. Thinking to either get the neuspeed or buddyclub.
I heard the the neuspeed is very easy to install compared with the buddyclub. The neuspeed shortens the shiften just vertically wheres the buddyclub does both vertical and horizontal , is this right ?
Is it worth forking out the extra for buddyclub or stick with neuspeed ?

Buddyclub is pretty cheap from the US. £65 + delivery, which i guess`d be about £20. I`d get the BC as it goes both ways. Get the neuspeed and you`ll think `what if`

Seems pretty simple to me, as you get a whole replacement section

opt1196485639i.jpg

Yes. I have seen ones for £65, just waiting to hear back about postage costs

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told the neuspeed puts strain on the oe gear mechanism :confused: it put me off getting it and I didnt want to go buddyclub as the shifts from left to right are short enough

I have owned both.

The Buddy Club is the slightly better one but for fit wise the Neuspeed one wins hands down. Its an easy 10 minute job if that.

It doesn't put strain on anything, it moves where the up and down cable sits, so it reduces throw, there is no extra strain on the cable.

The Buddy Club was great but I had an early one and it broke, so when I removed it I didn't want the hassle of fitting it again so I sold it while it was replaced with a brand new one. The difference though was extremely noticeable after it was taken off, so much so that I couldn't live with it so I replaced it with a Neuspeed one, as I knew the car would be going eventually and didn't want the hassle of fitted then removing a short while away.

The Buddy Club requires the centre console dash to be removed, I also removed the passenger seat and centre console to make it easier to get to the bottom of the cables where they slot into the bottom of the buddy club.

Carl

english boys....:lol: how much money are we talking... dont know much bout the pound.... i could see how much it would cost me to ship them to ya... i mean i do live in the states.... how much is a 100 pounds? in american dollars... maybe save ya boys some money

ill do some price checking and shipping pricing and see what it would come to, make it easier for you boys to get parts....

hell yeah, anyone who wants to send me a message and i will see what i can do for ya...

i didnt sign on here to buy, sell, or swindell parts and money, but it does suck when the the parts you want are easy enough to get but because of a little water people and companies like to jack up the prices.... if i can get you parts bet your ass i will show you how much the part is and how much shipping is and thats all you'll pay... when i bought my Eg6 from japan, i got screwed so bad, some of the parts were missin and when i tried to get the parts i needed or wanted they acted like i owned a friggin Buggatti.... its stupid... i tattoo for a living, thats what pays my bills and supports my habits "and very well" so im not looking to make a buck with car parts..... sorry for the journal but i didnt want people thinkin i was just some "correct me if im wrong here" Wanka tryin to make money....:lol:

Back