• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which "silenced" b pipe ep3

Hey guys, looking at replacing the very restrictive Oem b pipe for a stainless one, I have been looking at the M2 silenced 2 piece on eight speed, any one got this?

The b pipe will be fitted to the standard ep3 backbox

thanks

M2 Racing pipe is cheap, also keen to see if anyone has this and what quality/fitment is like..

I had a cheap mild steel sportex one on my EP3, can't fault it for fitment or the noise it made. £60 IIRC.

I bought an Supersprint un-silenced b-pipe from Eightspeed. The pipe is excellent but the service was terrible, loads of excuses and ended up taking like 5-6 months. Just a warning :D

The eBay pipe is 2 1/4", just ran the company and got them to measure it. Better with M2 maybe...

Last edited by a moderator:
The eBay pipe is 2 1/4", just ran the company and got them to measure it. Better with M2 maybe...

Thanks for that mate, I'm looking at lowering the car so dont want the pipe to be too low! May just take the plunge and buy this!

2.25 inch should still give gains. The fujitsubo rm01a is 2.25 and gives proven gains does it not?

I would imagine any other b pipe with a larger diameter than the oem pea shooter will prove beneficial,
i read somewhere that any larger will decrease acceleration but will maximise in top end power due to the back pressure

Back