• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

which to buy?

I really don't know which of these to get? It is ether the 17's which i like the most and are cheapest or 18's which look nicer under the arches? Which would you guys get?

These I really like but only come in 17's but that also makes them cheaper

These I like to and come in 18 they are also fairly cheap

These two are bot more expenseive but nice

I had the Subzero's in black with polished lip as the picture.The Slipstreams are pretty cool as well 8)

im sure someone on here will photochop em for you mate

If not, where you buying them from? R-tec?

Go up there and theyll put the wheels next to the car to give you an idea of what itll look like...

kingbuttmunch said:
I am getting them top gear. They seem the cheapest

can always go rtec and get them put next to your car anyway to take a loook :wink:

by the way, r-tec price match too....dont think top gear keep a lot of wheels in stock?

It is still a little cheaper with tyres and alloys as a deal. I will also pick them up to save a bit. R tec don't sell rota wheels which is a shame

After all this i think i will by these, I will buy them in matt black or maybe this gun metal. They are £1000 fitted with Yoko Parada tyres

When i bought my Rota Sub Zeros from Julian at Rare Rimsh wheels with Toyo T1-Rs for approx £869. All balanced and ready to bolt in inc new wheel nuts and lockers. Delivery was also included in the price.

As far as i'm aware there aren't many places that sell Rota wheels in the UK, Rare Rims are the official UK distributor. Julian's also got a bright yellow DC2 Teg too.

kingbuttmunch said:
After all this i think i will by these, I will buy them in matt black or maybe this gun metal. They are £1000 fitted with Yoko Parada tyres

Don't like them at all, wouldn't suit the CTR in my opinion.

I'd go with any of the wheels on the first page over those!

Bluecarisma said:
When i bought my Rota Sub Zeros from Julian at Rare Rimsh wheels with Toyo T1-Rs for approx £869. All balanced and ready to bolt in inc new wheel nuts and lockers. Delivery was also included in the price.

As far as i'm aware there aren't many places that sell Rota wheels in the UK, Rare Rims are the official UK distributor. Julian's also got a bright yellow DC2 Teg too.

Got a pic so i can see how they look please

Back