• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

which tyres ?????

I have just purchased A CIVIC Type R ep3
it has cheep nankan tyres on it :cry:
need to now which tyres are best for performance durability and comfort(road noise) been trawling through forum and am totaly confused
any help much apreciated

Personally I swear by GSD3's.

For me tyres are a personal choice, and there isn't a clear right or wrong answer.

I loved the Yokohama Parada Spec 2's, road noise wise they aren't the best but then thats a small price to pay for probably the best dry grip around for normal road tyres and good wet grip.

HASNIC said:
I loved the Yokohama Parada Spec 2's, road noise wise they aren't the best but then thats a small price to pay for probably the best dry grip around for normal road tyres and good wet grip.

I'm using the Paradas as well and I was amazed by the wet grip yesterday when it started pouring down.

Pirelli Pzero Assimetrico's... pretty good me thinks.

Which tyre will not spin when VTEC-ing in second gear when it's raining?

Also, which tyre won't feel like it's sliding a bit if the road is covered with hail stones?

The Pirelli definitely wheel spins when VTEC-ing in second gear in the wet, and yesterday there was a freak hail storm in the afternoon and I felt like I was ice skating a bit. :D

kamion said:
Pirelli Pzero Assimetrico's... pretty good me thinks.

Which tyre will not spin when VTEC-ing in second gear when it's raining?

Also, which tyre won't feel like it's sliding a bit if the road is covered with hail stones?

The Pirelli definitely wheel spins when VTEC-ing in second gear in the wet, and yesterday there was a freak hail storm in the afternoon and I felt like I was ice skating a bit. :D

Parada Spec 2 did all that for me albeit the hailstorm type situation isn't a normal one!

HASNIC said:

Same here im on Yokohama Parada Spec 2's 8)

Yep spec 2's I have too on my 17's and 18's :lol:
But mine spin up quite easy....... :lol: :wink:

P Reddy said:
Yep spec 2's I have too on my 17's and 18's :lol:
But mine spin up quite easy....... :lol: :wink:

Wonder why....................... :lol: :lol:

Back