• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which Xenons H1 or H4

Can anyone tell me the right Zenon HID kit to put on an EP3, H1 or H4 ?.. Looking at some on Amazon 35 / 40 quid, reduced from 100.. Details on the products say their the best on the market.. ? Help and advice gratefully received !

H4 HI-LOW Beam Xenon Headlamp Conversion Kit 6000k Advanced Model
Ultimate Car Parts
That's the name on Amazon

Right, just read the legislation on this matter and turns out all HID kits are illegal, my problem is now, there was already a faulty HID kit on my car when I bought it, with no height adjust or washers, so I guess I will have to take the kit off and replace with original headlamps, will I have to get these direct from Honda ? Was hoping to do this myself, but I guess I'll have to get an auto electrician In now.. Again, help and advice gretefully received !!

Which Zenons H1 or H4

It's not the actual HID kit that's illegal, it's the fact you don't have auto headlight levellers and headlight washers that makes them illegal.

You won't get points or anything, but you can get an on the spot fine for them. I've taken mine out and put Osram bulbs in, not as good but still better than OEM bulbs. Only £11 from Amazon too.

Which Zenons H1 or H4

What lights have you got? The HID kit is probably just fitted to the OEM light cluster. It should just be a case of unplugging it and throwing it away.

Or sell it on CTRO.

I'll have to have a look, not quite sure what's fitted to be honest, taking the kit off won't be a problem, but I'm not sure what I'll need to buy to fit normal bulbs, because these bulbs that are in don't adjust their height, if you know what I mean

Which Zenons H1 or H4

You don't need auto levellers for normal bulbs, just HID ones. I don't know what's needed to retro fit normal bulbs to a pre facelift, but all you'll need for a facelift is a white bulb holder on either side and the bulbs themselves.

Stick some pics up of what you've got, easiest way to see what's going on.

Ooh I see, luckily I've a facelift model, so that's good.. I'll take some pictures at lunch time (12-30) never uploaded pictures on here, not sure if I can off my phone.. Thanks for all your help mate

Which Zenons H1 or H4

If you're using Tapatalk (an app) to browse the forum you can do it directly through that. If not you can use the photobucket app.

Which Zenons H1 or H4

Sorted I'm using it !! These white fittings, can you get them anywhere or just honda ? I'll get some ordered today

Which Zenons H1 or H4

I had to get a new one from Honda, was about £11 I believe. Could be worth looking for a car that's being scrapped to get them off.

Which Zenons H1 or H4

That's true, I wanna do it as soon as possible to be honest, because my lights are like disco lights at the moment, which isn't great haha

Which Zenons H1 or H4

Looks like you may have to go to Honda then. Try Hendy on here, they can offer discount on some Honda parts.

Which Zenons H1 or H4

Just ordered two direct from Honda, £11. Each, not bad really, picking them up tomorrow, have to look at bulbs now

Back