• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which Xenons H1 or H4

Which Zenons H1 or H4

At least you're sorted. You need H1 bulbs, as I said before the Osram Nightbreakers (I think that's what they're called) are pretty decent.

Which Zenons H1 or H4

You don't know where I can get a wiring diagram from for them do you, I asked honda and they won't let me have one, or is it simply two wires ?

Normally with aftermarket HID kits there will be 2 spade connectors going in to the OEM 3 pin socket. Take those out, and the socket fits straight on to the back of the new white adaptor you've ordered.

Which Zenons H1 or H4

Ooh right, brilliant, thanks for all your help mate, much appreciated, hopefully I'll be able to return the favour sometime ! Peace dude

Which Zenons H1 or H4

Can't really see very well and it doesn't look very straight forward haha, I'll have to see what the connector is like on the things I've ordered

All you need to find is the black socket that will be down the back of the lights. That's the OEM wiring, the rest of it will go when you take the HID's out.

Cool, you know how to get to the drivers side light, the water pipe is in the way, shall I take the light unit out ?

Back