• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

*whistles* lol x

Got to agree there. If you want proper performance parts then the JDM FD2 would of been a better option. ;)

DSCF1018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on lads, help the Newbie out!

So far the only one I know of is HKS.

It does seem you are kinda limited at the moment.
Maybe wait a few more months and see what comes out.
But I guess maybe not much because most of the major Japanese companies are going to develop parts for the FD2 instead.
Then again I am only speculating.

Sorry that's all I can help you with

Come on lads, help the Newbie out!

So far the only one I know of is HKS.

It does seem you are kinda limited at the moment.
Maybe wait a few more months and see what comes out.
But I guess maybe not much because most of the major Japanese companies are going to develop parts for the FD2 instead.
Then again I am only speculating.

Sorry that's all I can help you with
I may have appeared blunt, but it is the truth. As you have highlighted in your post.

Us brits have been short changed yet again! :rolleyes:

rafpmsl, when she posted up on the vauxhall site about getting a type r, my first comment was should have got the JDM one pmsl

As noted above, Milltek produce a couple of variants of their system for the FN2. Having seen/heard one recently at one of our meets I must say that it did sound pretty sweet. :D

Miltek - ABP
Bastuk - Bastuk
One off systems - DXTperformance.

There the only ones I know of at the moment.

Lots of well known japanese makes there then :lol: . TBH they will concentrate on the JDM if they have any sense. ;)

I think i saw HKS doing one for the FN2 on their stand at the Pod the other week.

Lots of well known japanese makes there then :lol: . TBH they will concentrate on the JDM if they have any sense. ;)

I think i saw HKS doing one for the FN2 on their stand at the Pod the other week.

Was this at Jap show finale Matt? I saw the HKS demo FN2 on their stand.

I don't understand the question tbh - if there's a problem with the exhaust on a brand new car then just have a go at the dealer for a replacement under warranty... :idea: :lol:

Back