• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 white fn2

another one was made today in swindon. looks like it could be coming into mass production. cant get photos oviously but it looks awsome:twisted:

Would like to see it in the flesh. :twisted:

keep a eye out for it in magazines. about a month ago one was made for a motor show in paris i think . may have a look on the net for any photos.

im defently going to get one if they are put into production looks stunning

im sure its the best colour but if i was buying an FN2 now i would be very tempted to wait for the facelift

what a lot better and worth the 9-12 month wait?
yeah got to be. same as the last facelift. why buy one now and in a few months time it will look dated? and you will wish you had a facelift.
personly im waiting for the facelift and hoping that they make it in championship white. realy glad i get a discount lol :rolleyes:

yeah got to be. same as the last facelift. why buy one now and in a few months time it will look dated? and you will wish you had a facelift.
personly im waiting for the facelift and hoping that they make it in championship white. realy glad i get a discount lol :rolleyes:

Do you work on production line at Swindon then mate?

If it looks like the one in my avatar with more power, lsd, HID etc then I may consider it!

Do you work on production line at Swindon then mate?
not on the production line thats too much like hard word:cool: think i would have quit by now if i had to do the same thing every 90 or so seconds. but i do work at the factory in swindon. its not that bad of a job fairly well paid and i have a interest in the type r oviously lol so could defently have worse jobs :)

Are these the FN2's being sent to Japan:confused:
nope only a few have been made so far two are still in england somewhere one went to paris not sure about the other two or how much i should be saying lol facelift model is going to be good acording to rumours and the white type r should be on sale :twisted:

If it looks like the one in my avatar with more power, lsd, HID etc then I may consider it!
it does but it has white wheels. the jap spec ones have 225 bhp uk are the same as the uk type r's. lsd i believe is only on the jap spec....but i dont know tbh all i know is rumour thats going around. thats why i dont mind saying what i know on here.

nope only a few have been made so far two are still in england somewhere one went to paris not sure about the other two or how much i should be saying lol facelift model is going to be good acording to rumours and the white type r should be on sale :twisted:

What are the rough time scales for the face lift? Summer 2009?

What are the rough time scales for the face lift? Summer 2009?
prob early 2009 the 09 model is starting to come into production in the next month or so. then i guess its around 2 years for the new model entirely so late 2010 early 2011 with a type r model late 2011 just at a guess

not on the production line thats too much like hard word:cool: think i would have quit by nowType R Owners Forums - Reply to Topic if i had to do the same thing every 90 or so seconds. but i do work at the factory in swindon. its not that bad of a job fairly well paid and i have a interest in the type r oviously lol so could defently have worse jobs :)

It's not all that bad! lol. I work on the production line at Toyota in Burnaston. Just about to start building the new avensis (445L) due to be released jan 09.

I'm sure you've all seen the pics already, if not then hears one.

ToyotaAvensis2009.jpg

do you get lease cars then mate?

o and the white will be made but will only be available in japan :mad:

Here's a couple of pics of a white type r. What a beauty!

Attachments

• n695563924_387429_2193.jpg
    n695563924_387429_2193.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 29
  • n695563924_387430_2653.jpg
    n695563924_387430_2653.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 28
  • n695563924_387431_3017.jpg
    n695563924_387431_3017.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 28
Back