• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

White wall tyres

this might sound a bit crazy but i think my ctr would look bitchin with a set of white wall tyres .... anyone know where i could get some ? ive just got standard type r alloys on the car ...cheers !!!!!

You're right it does sound crazy :lol: I've not seen white walls in anything less than a 65 mate.

ok i drew this just to get the creative juices flowing ! haha, that mr whitewall stuff looks gash haha

Attachments

• whitewall.JPG
    whitewall.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 48
sadly mate they wont work, i did this a few years back, you cant get a white wall that will fit your wheel but you can get the add ons, and the add ons wont work, the low profile tyre you'll be running wont keep them on tight enough, mine lasted a day, 75mph on the motorway and the 2 rear came flying off and then going round a round about one or the fronts got torn and came off a mile up the road, there designed to be used with high side walled tyres, sorry mate.
managed to get a pic of my old car before they came off ***, they did look pretty cool, or i thought so

084.jpg

56-Chevy.jpg

^^^White wall tyres look spot on that 56 Chevy^^^

On a CTR they will look like someone spilt some paint and you went through it whilst it was still wet.

Nothing wrong with doing things to your car but white wall tyres - forget it.

my old corsa was all the rage 7years ago when i built it, it set off some trends and got me the front cover of fastcar, a 3page feature in a european mang (maxi tunning) and got me free entry into a hell of a lot of shows for 2 years, i loved that car, c20xe was rapid compared to what i was used to

Back