• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

White wheels

HI Guys.

I am seriously thinking about spraying my wheels white. I have just had them sand blasted and coated silver with a lacquer and they look too ordinary........ basically the same as everyone else.

What do you lot think about white wheels on a NHB Type R? Could I do it myself or is it better to get a pro to do it?......

Black with white wheels has been a fair few times as well.

I always say with painting parts, if your not 100% confident pay a pro to do a proper job.

I had white wheels on a previous nhb ctr, looked good but hard to keep clean.

2c7fb9f1.jpg
[/IMG]

I've got white wheels on my milano. Not by choice though although they are growing on me! Ballache to keep clean. Why don't you get a dark bronze like on the Rota's? That's what I'm getting mine done after winter. Or go balls out and get a lairy colour, always looks good against black (kawasaki green, etc)

I am always cleaning my car so white would do fine for me. I can always get them done a different colour later on down the line. What should I expect to pay per wheel?

HI Guys.

I am seriously thinking about spraying my wheels white. I have just had them sand blasted and coated silver with a lacquer and they look too ordinary........ basically the same as everyone else.

What do you lot think about white wheels on a NHB Type R? Could I do it myself or is it better to get a pro to do it?......

Mine are white! :lol:
attachment.php

Got white 15s on the Teg at the moment, sadly with DS2500s.

Clean for 10 minutes, one drive and they're filthy again.

If you're anal about your car's appearance, or have the slightest bit of OCD I wouldn't bother. They'll spend 99% of their time looking awful.

Roll on Mr Spooner getting my other set sprayed so I can get shot of them. :D

Can't see what the problem is with white wheels. 3 of my last 4 car's have had them get a good grime fighter and keep them clean, It's your pride and joy after all.

Back