• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Who can recommend a decent MOT garage in Manchester?

I've tried searching 'mot' on the search page but it comes back 'no matches found' :confused: which I don't get but haven't got time to keep trying to find out why.

So its the first mot. 05, 32k. Anyone know anyone that can be trusted in Manchester, preferably south central but not too bothered about the distance if it gives me peace of mind.

Thanks, my local Honda dealer is Arnold Clark, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have even taken my Metro to them back in the day. They are famously appalling. There used to be several websites dedicated to documenting how crap they are and things they've done to peoples cars, but the sites have obviously been closed down for legal reasons.
I was hoping someone would have a name of someone who they have taken their civic to repeatedly with good service and honest results, if there is such a place.

Ditto on the Arnold Clark avoidance. Shower of c***s. TBH i`d drive to the next nearest Honda dealership. I drive 77 miles to mine, there is a Honda dealer 26 miles from me but the tw@s scratched the car last time :mad:

An MOT is an MOT just a series of checks really so they don't do a huge amount to the car?

Back