• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Who has the lowest mileage EP3 on here?

I suppose i,ll have to if i sold the car id be gutted i didnt have it anymore,and id lose alot of money aswell,also theres a big factor that i could blow it up quickly and wont be able to afford another engine straight away.

Sell it and buy a Premier :)

i`m more than happy with 200bhp.
It is apremier mate,i was happy and then i got a bit carried away with wanting more power,first an air filter then a kpro, supercharger ,manifold,brakes,if i get banned i suppose tht will stop me.

Suppose i could go back standard ish,me dad drives the car at the minute aswell and i use his 307,he said its to fast and needs to be gotton rid of.

No not really best car ill probably ever have.and ive only been driving 2 and a half years ive had an astra van,saxo vtr,ctr,ctr.

Care-Coleman.jpg

:lol: agreed

6900 ish. I used the works van for work in the past.

Expect the mileage to go up a lot now im using the car more.

Mine feels like it's been around a bit now. It's done just over 20k on an 06 plate. I've done nearly 2k myself in just over 3 weeks. I just can't put the keys down.:D

Ive put 20k on my EP3 since I bought it in October 2006. Where's the fun in leaving it in the garage and keeping the miles low...what a waste of a Type R. They are drivers cars built for driving. Mine has 67k on the clock and drives just like many 20k cars I drove when looking for mine....hope its gonna blast through the 100k mark and keep on going :D

Back