• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

who hates insurance companys

i have just found out that the crash i had the other day has now been classed as my fault, the guy hit my wing mirror shouted at me calling me all types of names and failed to stop but then had a change of mind a chased me down the road after i had left the scene after waiting around looking like a d**k. i looked at his car no damage apart from the wing mirror glass being broken ( same amount of damage to my car) i spoke to my insurance company today after reciving a letter from the 3rd party, and they informed me that because i swerved to miss him the claim would go against me there is nothing they can do to help my case, i will lose all of my NCB and have to pay my excess of £200 after paying to get my car fixed myself ( even though it was only £20 ), i personally think this is a joke after all arnt your insurance company meant to look after you, after all you pay the wages!!! ( sorry about any grammar issues little bit f**ked off atm) :evil:

Read about the accident chap - sorry to hear the 3rd party has managed to wangle it as your foault and not a 50/50 blow for blow.

Mate at work is having loads of problem with his insurance.

Some one crashed into the back of his parked car, luckily they admitted responsibility. But its been 5 weeks now and they still haven't decided if its a write off.

Then he was driving the courtesy hire car and some one crashed into the back of him. They did admit responsibility at the time, but then changed they story and claimed he had pulled out of a nearby side road and they couldn't stop in time. When in fact he had been driving along for the same road for 5 miles, with the car that crashed into him following him the whole time.

But its his word against theirs:rolleyes:

i have just found out that the crash i had the other day has now been classed as my fault, the guy hit my wing mirror shouted at me calling me all types of names and failed to stop but then had a change of mind a chased me down the road after i had left the scene after waiting around looking like a d**k. i looked at his car no damage apart from the wing mirror glass being broken ( same amount of damage to my car) i spoke to my insurance company today after reciving a letter from the 3rd party, and they informed me that because i swerved to miss him the claim would go against me there is nothing they can do to help my case, i will lose all of my NCB and have to pay my excess of £200 after paying to get my car fixed myself ( even though it was only £20 ), i personally think this is a joke after all arnt your insurance company meant to look after you, after all you pay the wages!!! ( sorry about any grammar issues little bit f**ked off atm) :evil:

Any witnesses? Try a good solicitor, failing that threaten to beat the guys head in until he tells the truth.

i thought about doing really horible things to the guy, he lives down my road and no one likes him, he keeps trying to nick land off one of the builders so maybe i can find a witness but i doubt it, my old man said i can go on his insurance so the sting wont be so bad.

:(

Sorry to hear about this. It may be a bit low but if you really think he's had you bent right over that barrel, one word 'Nitromors' 0330 am :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

well i got some good news today my old man got a quote for me and it turns out even declaring the crash i will be paying £200 less a year than i am now. and as for the T**t that hit my car he'll get what he deserves just gotta think how :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:p

make a spoof email & advertise a garaged mint condition low miles Mk2 golf gti for £1650 ono. His phone will be going all day long! :p :p :p

Back