• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

whole scuttle pannel is loose any ideas ?

Since I have fitted my tegiwa induction kit the whole scuttle has become loose probaly from the extra force off the air hitting the scoop and causing the scuttle panel to go up and then crash back down . If I boot it in 1st and second it is knocking about everywhere I don't know what to do, it also still rattles I have tried silicon but it failed don't really wanna glue it to the windowscreen incase my screen needed to be replaced. I'm literally debating taking the whole thing off and getting a maxigen it seems more trouble than it's worth but it does sound so good just fed up with the problems it's causing now :/

Cut it to fit and also used the insert kit , I'm getting so ****ed off with this now the rattling and now that scuttle knocking up and down, you can actually see where the scuttle has come loose looking at the windowscreen there is a tiny gap it has obvis just worn the clips out so they know dont clip anymore

In my experiance with the gruppe m i had it fitted to the oem intake pipe/hose. I noticed that there was a lot of rattles and it was pressing very tight up against my scuttle panel (modded oem). I changed the oem intake hose for a silicon one and the fitment for me is much better. No more noise and not as tight on the scuttle any more.
Get some new clips and when you refit use some double sided sticky tape to go along the top edge to prevent rattles on the windscreen.

Yes I have the silicon tegiwa intake hose and breather hose, the scuttle seems to be the problem so I will try your idea tonight thanks
In my experiance with the gruppe m i had it fitted to the oem intake pipe/hose. I noticed that there was a lot of rattles and it was pressing very tight up against my scuttle panel (modded oem). I changed the oem intake hose for a silicon one and the fitment for me is much better. No more noise and not as tight on the scuttle any more.
Get some new clips and when you refit use some double sided sticky tape to go along the top edge to prevent rattles on the windscreen.

Yes I have found the problem , it was the fact the scoop hAd been fixed to the scuttle panel with 2 screws so the whole lot was moving and hitting against eachother instead of only the intake moving, took two screws out and now all is good no rattles or vibrations :D

Back