• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Why aren't there.......

Hardly any pics of FN2's on here?

Since CTRO went all gay i use this forum more. Can people post pics of their FN2's in here for me to enjoy :D

They are about if you look;)

P1000951.jpg

P1000925-1.jpg

to save me the hassle....mine looks like that^^^^:lol:

(only mine is feeeeeelthy dirty at the mo...):evil:

Hate to say it but if posting activity is anything to go by, the other site you've slagged off is more active. There are many pics there that you can see too.

Woah! Calm down!

I didn't slag it off, i just don't like the new layout.

It's too small and cluttered to read.

Cheers Scouse, i'll take a peak.

I'm finding it hard to decide between Honda, VW or Audi for my next car.

I think Honda is the only manufactuer in the world that rivals VW/Audi and BMW.

I think Honda is the only manufactuer in the world that rivals VW/Audi and BMW.

I once let a guy who owned an S3 drive my EP3 - he then said he had bought the wrong car. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd go for the Honda then, VAG cars are not the cheapest cars to get serviced especially if they need cambelts and such like doing. My mate has a Passat Sport 2.0 and they quoted him £600 for a service, i think its on around 50k, still sounds expensive to me though.

A Honda with RWD and 240bhp is what you need!! :D :twisted:

It's odd this whole FN2 thing. The more I see them about, the less I like them and that seems backwards to me. Sorry FN2 owners but the thing just ain't pretty.

Maybe if I drive one.......

Back