• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Why you all so anti?

fastadanchu said:
When you haven't even seen/driven the car?

I'm really looking forward to this!!!

WOO HOO

Not anti, just realistic until it can be sampled in the flesh. :)

From what people have read on the forums and in the brochures, many owners on here who have been in the Type R fold for many years feel it is a let down compared to Type R's of old.

We where expecting something with the equivalent BHP of the ST/VXR brigade. When you buy a new car I personally like a change and the new Type-R is the same engine in a heavier body :?

fastadanchu said:

WOO HOO

evening Harbourmaster...just a hunch...apologies if I am wrong.... :wink:

All I will say there is a reason that there are sayings like 'do not judge a book by its cover'. Two more days and I am sure myself and Nick will give those interested a full review :D ;) 8)

MUXY said:
fastadanchu said:

WOO HOO

evening Harbourmaster...just a hunch...apologies if I am wrong.... :wink:

QFT

And back to the topic. The Type-R badge originally meant to symbolise pure, stripped down, performance engineering... not armrests, climate control, ESP and comfy chairs. If you want these, go buy a mondeo ghia.

G said:
All I will say there is a reason that there are sayings like 'do not judge a book by its cover'. Two more days and I am sure myself and Nick will give those interested a full review :D ;) 8)

looking forward to that.......I liked it from day one, but I am not in the market to change for 2 years.....facelift??? :wink: :lol:

Back