• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Widow tints??

What do i go for the light cool looking option or the really dark and risk getting trouble with the police?

oh yeah and where do i go to have them done?

Don't go too dark as this will attract the police :(

Also for anyone who reads this.

If you have had your car windows tinted. Please PM the name and address of where you had the work carried out. I'd like to make a list and post up a sticky thread. Call it a network of window tinters os something :wink:

Tint-R in nottingam had good reports on the old forum mate. Was £150 for the rear 3 windows IIRC.(maybe that was 5 then)
Cheers
AC :lol:

Unit 8 will do the rear 3 for £100 all in. I'm thinking of having it done in a couple of weeks. Based in Darwen, Lancashire

Got mid on the rear 3 of mine, tempted with the front 2 aswell but dont want to blow £60 and then scrape them off if i run into probs.
AC 8)

andycole said:
Got mid on the rear 3 of mine, tempted with the front 2 aswell but dont want to blow £60 and then scrape them off if i run into probs.
AC 8)

Was thinking dark on the back and light smoke all down the sides!

craigiusmaximus said:
andycole said:
AC 8)

Could be good mate, look at mine and think VAN sometimes, especially if you approach from the back.
Nice to have one shade dowwn the side, have you seen Funky's nighthawk with yellow tints?
AC 8)

andycole said:
craigiusmaximus said:
andycole said:
AC 8)

Could be good mate, look at mine and think VAN sometimes, especially if you approach from the back.
Nice to have one shade dowwn the side, have you seen Funky's nighthawk with yellow tints?
AC 8)

no mate i havent have you got a link too it???

I can do better than a link:
Funky.jpg

Hope you dont mind Funky!!
AC 8)

Yeah I just said I have window tints and that was it. I like the effect of the yellow tints, they make everything look sharper and at night I never get glare from people at junctions etc...

A bit like wearing those yellow driving glasses you can get 8)

They were a bit more expensive, £250 for 5 windows and the sun strip on the front. You can only get yellow from Gatwick Auto Shades AFAIK, their boss went to america and bought a roll of the film from there. He said once he finishes it he wont be buying anymore so they are quite a rare tint, although there is an orangy colour tint that you can get from most places made by Lumar films.

Back