• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wiiikco ep3 R

hi all when i fist joined i posted a few pictures of the car but didnt do a very good job
anyway heres a few more hopefully better ones this time :lol:
DSC_7802.jpg

engine009.jpg

engine001.jpg

typer017.jpg

typer015.jpg

typer012.jpg

typer011.jpg

typer010.jpg

typer008.jpg

typer005.jpg

so there it is,i was thinking of selling the car but now going to keep it and it will become my track car
as i sold the gixxer :(
047.jpg

yes i did cry when she left my life
so need some fun again, time to track the R,ive just bought some very big stoptechs,and i need all the braces and some coilovers and get that leather ripped out abit slidey need to get a couple of recaros that should be all. unless someone has a charger for sale :twisted: cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a thread about them in the suspension section :smt023

I do not know much about them for Honda's but I was considering a set for my Evo as they got good reviews on the MLR.

yes had a look at that thread but was a few years back and they were new then
i will keep looking cheers.

thats the one, DC5TU has them on his dc5 and says they havnt failed yet
so mite be worth getttin as there brand new and going for good money:smt023

You're going to buy them based on 1 persons review that "they haven't failed yet" ? :lol:
no mate im looking around im thinking of buying them as i said they are brandnew never fitted and does not want much for them
but need to do more looking into them yet (do you know anything about them?)

The only advice I can give is don't rush into anything just because they are cheap.

There's plenty of decent coilovers on the market. AST's have an amazing reputation. Meister R seem to as well. Tein's are very good too if you go for the higher models.

Aragosta would be my choice though :eek: :lol:

yes i wont be rushing into buying anything yet this is something i do want to get right
i know about aragosta,teins just didnt know anything about the bc racing ones but you get what you pay for i guess
i was looking into the teins but these just came up im in know rush thanks

What about the focus rs?
change of plan apart from them being over 20k I've decided to track them R,not worth selling it for what I'll get. stripping it all down then selling all the mods
can not be ar$ed so looking at vw touaregs the misses is happy because its a Cheshire tractor to take the nipper to school and i can track my car and tow the thing there
so everyone's happy with that
plus just sold the bike so need another hobby get me out of the house haha

Agree with V-TEC the car was looking good yesterday, made good figures and sounded :cool: on the run.

thanks mate, had a good day did ben take you out in his sleeper:lol:

No! I daren't!

Paul told me it had standard suspension and the brakes from a prelude. :freak:

Boat with a jet engine was the phrase he used! :p

Nice looking car mate! Love the leather interior sooo want it for mine if you ever fancy a change send me pm!!!

Back