• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Will a UK Civic VTI Engine Work in a JDM DC-2

Hi all I have just purchased a 96 JDM integra dc2 track car which is missing the engine and running gear. Will a uk civic vti engine and running gear fit and work? Or does anyone have the correct engine and box for sale at the right price. I also need wheels head lights bonnet and bumper.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Ryan.

A lot of money. Engine plus around £2000.

So not practical though, the K series sits really close to the floor. A friend of mine has a kswapped DC2 and has gone through 6 sumps.

friend of mine is in the process of building a K20 Supercharged DC2 :)

the engines currently in his EG3 until such times as the Teg shell is ready :)

UK Civic B18C4 conversion for the Integra

Hi all, yes i was on about the B18c4 uk Vtec engine . Just wondered has anyone fitted one like this to a teg. I know essentially it's the same but i was wondering if the wiring harness on the UK engine will plug into the JDM integra loom?

Thanks Ryan.

A lot of money. Engine plus around £2000.

So not practical though, the K series sits really close to the floor. A friend of mine has a kswapped DC2 and has gone through 6 sumps.

This.

Plus don't you have to cut off your original engine mount and stick in one for the K20 too? once that mount is off, it would be a royal PITA to put back again.

Think there is a thread on ITR-DC2 about it.

Back