• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Will there be a JDM CW hatchback CTR?

I know there's the coupe CTR in japan as driven by Jenson Button but just wondering if theres going to be a JDM CW version of the hatchback CTR? Like the one in my avatar?

I was reading an article today in an old Banzai, it said that neither Japan or America will get the hatchback in the near future.
Apparently Honda designed the hatchback predominetly for the UK.

Seems to be the other way too, we won't get the coupe officialy :wink:

I hope somebody decides to import one and get a model report generated. That would open the way for a lot of people.

I might be up for importing a coupe/saloon version if the spec stacks up.

As for a brown hatchback... Um, nope. :roll: :lol:

After seeing the new CTR in white, I would definately get one if it was available... the sedan is nice, but not really for me.

R20190 said:
I know there's the coupe CTR in japan as driven by Jenson Button but just wondering if theres going to be a JDM CW version of the hatchback CTR? Like the one in my avatar?

It wouldnt sell, if it isnt an improvement it would be a failiure in Japan.

Only the European market would be gullable enough to accept a substandard car ie EP3.

SiKBoY said:
R20190 said:

It wouldnt sell, if it isnt an improvement it would be a failiure in Japan.

Only the European market would be gullable enough to accept a substandard car ie EP3.

I know... but the hatchback looks stunning in white 8) :lol:

Heres a video I took at the british motor show... doens't really do it justice but still worth a look...

I think it looks crap TBH.

Even if you take the fact whether I like the look of it or not I would still never buy a UK spec car, I would want proper steering and a LSD.

SiKBoY said:
I think it looks crap TBH.

Even if you take the fact whether I like the look of it or not I would still never buy a UK spec car, I would want proper steering and a LSD.

Amen to that Andy :smt023 8)

You think CW looks good.......wait for a couple of weeks and you'll see something that really does look fantastic!!

Back