• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wilwoods anyone

They will, but they're not as good as a proper big brake kit. You may also need spacers for them to fit with OEM wheels.

They look good! A lot of the hot rod people use disks and pads from Wilwood...and they seem to stop 2 ton vehicles with like 500hp....I went for stop tech brake conversion...it's like £1500 for the kit, I tried to find Wilwood ones but nothing came up! The price looks good too! You will definitely need spacers with OEM wheel though.

I'll be buying them with some spacers and hel lines.
i think stoptech, spoon ect are abit costly for such a car. The wilwood kit is cheap and does what every other big brake kit does.

my ep3 is mostly only a weekend toy and the wilwoods will be great for the odd track day.

they'll look great on the car... I agree with you there... My stop techs were stupid money, I would of probably got these if I knew about them... It will look really good if you could get some matching rear disks.

I researched these and found they won't fit the Type-R

I also bought Stoptech. Well worth the money!

I buy most of my stuff from the states that is meant for the civic si model and I've never encountered a problem in fitting them even the innovative engine mounts went on perfect.
uk prices are silly for aftermarket markets.

I run Wilwood Dynalites under my 16" Slipstreams. They fit like a glove. And with floating discs the brakes barely fade out even in the heaviest of conditions.

Havent got got any pics to hand right this second but I'll get some up when I'm back in the UK in a few weeks.

Back