• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wind deflectors... any good?

Link was dodgy.

Are they the JDM ones or cheap versions? I`m guessing cheap.

I have the JDM ones, they certainly keep the rain leaking in down the inside of the door (when the window is open)to a minimum, which is why I bought them

A downside is they reduce the view out of the corner at junctions etc, I have to look around the deflector, as they add an extra 2 inches to the thickness of the A pillar

Dodgy link for me to, like Nick says the JDM ones are second to none, but if you dont want to blow 100 quid on a set the HEKO ones aren't bad.

They're cheaper for a reason. Buy the propper ones otherwise you'll be disapointed knowing that you've only got an imitation

</Breitling>

I got the cheapo ones i think they look good but i got them for the looks since i don't smoke and the misses isn't allowed to smoke in the car.

yeh me too no fags in my car either :evil:
Makes a big diffrence to the smell of it i think, Nice subtle vinilla air freshner smell due to no fags or a mixture of stale smoke and four magic trees of diffrent scents to try and mask the smoke smell,my cars smell beats the misses hands down :cool:

I'd not buy a car if I knew it was smoked in.

I have the JDM ones, expensive but the best by a mile.

I got them for drips and because they look :cool: .

I've got a set of the Heko one, had them on the car for all of two days.
Found the gap wasn't any good for smoking and god forbid you get your finger caught between the window and the deflector... Sharp edges, very sharp :oops:

If I can be bothered, I'd go for the decent JDM ones.

So if anyone wants a set of the "others" and lives in Norwich or going to Snet on the 7th they can have 'em.

Back