• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wind deflectors for ep3?

I got the Heko deflectors too, my only complaint would be they are a bit too dark.. And I have seen them drop on other EP's.

TBH Climair are probably worth the extra.

I like the tint on the OEM and Heko's - I've been put off the climairs as they're not tinted...

The tint might be 'cool' but I find that they obscure your vision at night.

The JDM / OEM Honda Access ones are tinted though right? I never had a problem with my JDM ones on my EK, here's a pic of my EK with the Honda Access ones, they cost around £70 from Honda at the time. Can't believe deflectors for the EP3 cost twice as much :evil:

800x600_2005_0924octoberwash0019.jpg

I have some Team Heko (tinted) one's up for grabs. Thought i would like them on my EP3, but i didnt !

Will be putting them in the For Sale section later today.

I have some Team Heko (tinted) one's up for grabs. Thought i would like them on my EP3, but i didnt !

Will be putting them in the For Sale section later today.

How much including postage? - Are they used? Just called Honda and they have stopped making JDM/OEM visors :(

How much including postage? - Are they used? Just called Honda and they have stopped making JDM/OEM visors :(

They are used. I still need to take the tape off. (Didnt have the clips)

Say £20 including postage. Where are you based ?

Climair are tinted, just not as dark as heko, jdm etc, but my front windows are tinted light smoke so mine look darker.

Back