• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wind deflectors for EP3

This seems to be an easy mod for most so I'm going to start with wind deflectors as I think they'll suit my black colour. Just I don't know where to buy from as there's so many on Ebay at very different prices. My budget is obviously not huge for something like this but I don't want to skimp on it either. Does it matter how much you spend on them? And can any one point me in the right direction to buy some please?
Oh and are they easy to fit? For a lady who is new to fitting new mods to her new car!

Heko and Climair are popular.

I'm a fan of Climairs as they are TUV approved and slot in without needing clip or tape.

Hekos need clips and some people have found if the clips loosen and the tape gives way they sag.

I've just bought a set of Climairs for my FN2, and they set me back £50. I'd expect they would be about the same for an EP3 but I've not looked at the prices.

These are Climairs on my old EP3.

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

They look good. Do these reduce noise through the windows as they all seem to whistle slightly

They look good. Googled Climairs and I'm looking at same price including postage etc through their main website. I'll go with anything that's easy to fit but was also looking for something not so expensive but guess you get what you pay for!
Out of interest how do they fit on?

And they sound very practical!

My FN2 ones arrived today and took two minutes a side.

Window down, put the front near the mirror in the window channel, then bend and slot the back in and coax the rest into the channel from front to back.

Wind the window up slowly, just in case, but they were both spot on first time. The instructions say give it 12-24 hours with the windows closed for them and the window rubbers to settle in and give a little but I've been out for a blast tonight because the weather was good and they went straight up first time afterwards without catching.

I had Climairs in my EP3, and they were excellent. No clips, no whistle, and look decent too.

I had team hekos and the clips kepted coming out.

Got climairs and they are so much better and better fit.

I never had any problems with my Hekos

Must have been lucky I guess

Back