• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Wind deflectors

With my old car (Nissan pulsar) all the owners used to buy off an ebayer called jandj automotive.

I got a set off him in the past and they come highly recommended, only thing is I don't know if they make them for the ctr

Climair do some good deflectors for the FN2, heres a pic of mine

DSC_0542.jpg

With my old car (Nissan pulsar) all the owners used to buy off an ebayer called jandj automotive.

I got a set off him in the past and they come highly recommended, only thing is I don't know if they make them for the ctr

I bought from them for my CTR, they sell the HEKO ones.

Just ordered a pair of deflectors from Climair £58.67 with postage. They were a bit cheaper from the ebay shop but they were coming from Germany. Best to know someone who already has in my opinion. Thanks for the information :)

Be warned, you may have to snap a centimetre off of the wing mirror side of the deflector, otherwise they have been known to crack when the window goes up.. ;)

Applicable to the Climair Wind Deflectors

Skeleton Ops did you have a problem? Did you have to snap a centimetre off?

I personally snapped some off of mine, but not enough, so when I 'did' my window up - the rest cracked - ruining the deflector - Don't believe this issue is prevalent with the Heko Deflectors bud.

On Civinfo - an 8th gen Civic website, I personally know a couple of members that have had cracking Climair deflectors (myself included) - and a couple that have managed to salvage the situation on hearing a slight crack.

I was unfortunate to have the cracked deflector scrape into the plastic window trim by the wing mirror, which will cost me £100 to sort out - I will but mods wise £100 can be used elsewhere. :D

i have to agree with riter about 1cm needs to be taken off of the front end of the wind deflector, i didn't believe this at first and fitted it then pulled the window up slowly bit by bit and you can get hear the deflector cracking, swiftly removed the 1cm off the front and no problems, ohh and the climair vinyl is unsightly, you can removed the vinyl with a hair drier and some white spirit

Be warned, you may have to snap a centimetre off of the wing mirror side of the deflector, otherwise they have been known to crack when the window goes up.. ;)

Applicable to the Climair Wind Deflectors

i have to agree with riter about 1cm needs to be taken off of the front end of the wind deflector, i didn't believe this at first and fitted it then pulled the window up slowly bit by bit and you can get hear the deflector cracking, swiftly removed the 1cm off the front and no problems, ohh and the climair vinyl is unsightly, you can removed the vinyl with a hair drier and some white spirit

Never had any problems with mine lads, as long as they're fitted properly the fit is spot on

whats the deal with these wind deflectors??

i sometimes have the window open a little and it rattles - is it to stop that noise??

whats the deal with these wind deflectors??

i sometimes have the window open a little and it rattles - is it to stop that noise??

It's mainly to stop wind and noise and rain coming into the car if you drive with the windows open. :smt023

Back